Bedside table Cliff Hanger in oak

Give your bedroom personality with a stylish bedside table in oak.

Cliff Hanger is a wall-mounted bedside table that screws into the wall easily. This bedside table is designed to suit both regular beds and continental beds, as you can choose the height you want.

Words from the designer


"The journey of this bedside table started in July 2016, Cape Town, South Africa. I drew my first sketches after a hike up Table Mountain in Cape Town. The concept built up momentum with every nature walk and hike I took in the magnificent mountain peaks of the Cape. I used a dear friend's carpentry workshop in Hemel en Aarde Valley in Hermanus, 2 hours outside Cape Town. I had the freedom to develop models and work on the classic geometric shapes referencing the surrounding mountain peaks. From this I have reworked the prototypes; drawing, sawing and sanding for a year to get my design perfect. I am now ready to launch my new bedside table Cliff Hanger, a mix of traditional oak and modern forms from nature."

Björn Welander




Colour and material

We produce the bedside table in solid oak and treat it with wax oil.


Read more about the table...




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg